[职场商务交往中的谈话礼仪有哪些]职场商务交往中的谈话礼仪有哪些忌选的话题◆不得非议党和政府不能非议国家、党和政府,在思想上、行动上应与党和政府保持一致。爱国守法是每个公民的基本职业规范,也是道...+阅读
1 I've e to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll he enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll lee some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd he to pare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd he some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better he something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we he worked out for you and your friends.Would you please he a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you he any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you he put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll he a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Wele to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is puterized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets he to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we he to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you he?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products he to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your petitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my ing here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your pany.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the ing negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to he a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just he a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great for home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has bee more and more difficult since the petition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I he your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your pany?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our mon desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our ments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the petitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we he been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your pany done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we he done a little. But we he just started and he nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leing this subject, I would like to add a few ments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a for.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we he covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will ply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I he to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下为关联文档:
口语交际《图书借阅公约》教学设计教材内容分析: 图书借阅公约 是二年级下册第三次口语交际。这次口语交际的小贴士提出了两个要求:其一,主动发表意见;其二,一个人说完,另一个人再说。统编语文教材从一年级开始编排...
商务饭桌上的职场礼仪商务饭桌上的职场礼仪中餐宴席进餐伊始,服务员送上的第一道湿毛巾是擦手的,不要用它去擦脸。上龙虾、鸡、水果时,会送上一只小小水孟,其中飘着拧檬片或玫瑰花瓣,它不是饮料,而是...
职场商务应酬礼仪有哪些职场应酬礼仪商务应酬(1)首先,当然要和领导沟通一下,参加这个酒桌,目的是什么?领导希望你做什么?明确自己的职责:只是简单的吃吃喝喝?还是要谈生意?出席的人都有谁?(2)问清场...
60个雅思口语基础话题整理雅思口语训练及对策分析 雅思口语考试的目的是考察考生是否具备到英语国家学习和生活的基本口头表达能力。因此,它不考察考生能否用英语进行简单对话的能力,还考察考生是否能...
关于商务的邀请函5篇关于商务的邀请函5篇 (一) 尊敬的_______先生(女士) 我公司主要生产____________等产品,现特邀请您到我公司生产车间及总部参观洽谈业务,望您在百忙之中抽空给予指导,我公司...
商务交谈礼仪的知识点【商务交谈原则】 1、尊重对方,谅解对方 在交谈活动中,只有尊重对方,理解对方,才能赢得对方感情上的接近,从而获得对方的尊重和信任。因此,谈判人员在交谈之前,应当调查研究对方的...
关于商务男士的仪表礼仪有哪些关于商务男士的仪表礼仪 1、男士面容仪表: 应每天养成修面剃须的良好习惯。实在要蓄须的话,也要考虑工作是否允许,并且要经常修剪,保持卫生,不管使留络腮胡还是小胡子,整洁大方是...
新教材语文二册语文园地口语交际课《美丽的春天》教学教材说明:《美丽的春天》,是新教材语文二册语文园地一中的口语交际课。在前面几篇课文的学习中,小朋友寻找春天,并填写了找春天的表格,还收集春天的诗歌、词语、图片,对春天有了较...
把口语交际当抓手先给大家看一个二年级学生自己名字的小故事。这是我为了了解二年级学生的水平,上周亲自教这个7岁的许奕轩小朋友写的。 这是一次面授,大体教学过程如下: 营造轻松的氛围,我们开...