Mummy rabbit wants to go shopping.
兔妈妈要去买东西了。
She tells her babies.
她告诉她的兔宝宝们:
You must at home. Close the door.Close the window,Remember?
“你们必须呆在家里,关好门、关好窗,记住了吗?”
A wolf es.
一只狼来了。
I’m hungry.I want to eat something.
“我饿了,我要吃东西。
I smell rabbits.
我闻到了兔子的气味。
There are two rabbits.I'll eat them!
那儿有两只兔子,我会吃了它们的!”
The wolf knocks at the door. Hello,I’m your mummy.Open the door.
狼敲敲门:“嗨,我是你们的妈妈,开门吧。”
The baby rabbits look out of the window.
小兔子们向窗外看:
Oh,it’s a wolf!A big wolf! What can we do?
“呀,是只狼,一只大狼!我们该怎么办?”
One rabbit say.I he a good idea.
一只兔子说:“我想出一个好主意。”
Mummy,let me look at your tail.
“妈妈,让我看看你的尾巴吧。”
The wolf answer,Look at my tail?Ok!Open the door!
“看我的尾巴?好哇,那就开门吧!”狼回答。
(小兔子把门开了一条小缝,狼把尾巴从门缝伸了进来。)
The rabbits count,One,two,three!
小兔子们数着:“一、二、三!”(然后使劲推门。)
Ouch!The wolf screams,Oh,my tail!
“哎哟,”狼尖叫一声,“我的尾巴!”
Then he goes away.
狼走开了。
Mummy rabbit es back.She smile.
兔妈妈回来了,她微笑着。