[学风建设倡议书精选范例五篇]学风建设倡议书精选范例五篇(一)尊敬的各位领导、老师、家长、同学们:大家下午好!我是来自通信工程学院15级通三的刘寰宇,作为一名学生党员,我们在学风建设中更应该充分发...+阅读
询盘:
Hey enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers. 询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not ailable. 很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese pany paid us a visit. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present. 我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you. 你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers. 在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的。
If your prices are forable, I can place the order right away. 如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I he your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li? 李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery? 可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
报盘&还盘:
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We'll let you he the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I e to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers he bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price petitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is petitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers do not wele offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。
Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了
合同:
We signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
A Japanese pany and SINOCHEM he entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we he to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.
附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)?
请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……)
这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。
The contract es into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。
Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。
We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我们坚持重合同,守信用。
You he no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。
This contract will e into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一经双方签定即生效。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同
品质:
Your goods are superior in quality pared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
We he received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。
The goods are ailable in different qualities.
此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?
价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
The new varieties he very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to he you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.
我们发现货物与原式样不符。
These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
We always he faith in the quality of your products.
我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我们保换质量不合格的产品
数量:
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。
Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?
数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的数量。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增加200箱吗?
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
Quantities of Black Tea he been exported.
已经有大批红茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他们对小数量不感兴趣。
Useful quantities he changed hands.
较大的数量已经转手。
He you seen the shortage claim from our pany?
您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
500 pieces in total.
总共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities.
他们总是大量购买。
价格:
Business is closed at this price.
交易就按此价敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable)。
你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing)。
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is petitive (not petitive)。
你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) petitively priced.
此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Price is turning high(low)。
价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low)。
价格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling)。
价格上涨(下跌) .
Price is looking up.
价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed.
价格猛涨。
Price has risen in a spiral.
价格螺旋上升。
The Japanese yen is strengthening.
日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.
美圆疲软。
Since the prices of the raw materials he been raised, I'm afraid that we he to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Price is hovering between $5 and $8.
价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。
Price is easy off.
价格趋于疲软。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
210德国马克折合人民币400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.
如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就价格条件答复你方。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.
如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?
包装:
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
Please make an offer indicating the packing.
请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改进包装方法十分必要。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.
独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
The packings are in good (bad) order.
包装完好无损(破损)。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.
我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。
We he especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
Please mark the cases (boxes,bags,casks,etc) as per the drawing given.
请按所给的图样在箱(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care".
在外包装上请标明"小心轻放"字样
保险:
what is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance pany of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People's Insurance pany of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的"细则"对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
Not every breakage is a particular erage.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".
那么,"一切海洋运输货物险"意味着比"一切险"范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "erage" simply means "loss" in most cases.
在保险业中"erage"一词一般是"海损"的意思。
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.
健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难
检验:
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
The exporters he the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be pleted within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
您希望在哪里复验商品?
The importers he the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.
进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
It's very plicated to he the
以下为关联文档:
来自家长的感谢信精选范例五篇来自家长的感谢信精选范例五篇(一)致西安逐梦人出国咨询服务有限公司:我是在你们那里一对一辅导的学生 xxx的家长,之所以要写这封感谢信,是因为我儿子性格比较内向不善于与...
来自家长的感谢信范例来自家长的感谢信范例(一)校长您好:我是孙明赫的妈妈,这么多年来一直没有跟您沟通过,但是孩子的小学时光马上结束了,我给您发个感谢信。孙明赫由于自身原因转到其它学校学习...
学风建设倡议书范例学风建设倡议书范例(一)亲爱的同学们:学风,是一所大学的灵魂和精神所在,也是一所大学的立校之本。它是读书之风,治学之风,更是一种做人之风。学风集中体现了学校的办学指导思...
禁烟倡议书精选优秀范例禁烟倡议书精选优秀范例(一)尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们:禁烟是创建绿色校园的重要内容之一,吸烟有害健康,被动吸烟危害更大。吸烟对自己的身体有百害而无一利,也对别人的健康造...
学风建设倡议书范例五篇学风建设倡议书范例五篇(一)亲爱的同学们:一个美丽的校园,即是一个文明的小殿堂,一草一木都需要全体学子共同爱护;莘莘学子,孜孜不倦,苦读不辍,均为每个学子的共同追求;师生和...
精选禁烟倡议书范例精选禁烟倡议书范例 (一) 德胜实小禁烟倡议书 尊敬的家长、老师、亲爱的同学们: 烟草危害是当今世界最严重的公共卫生问题之一。科学研究表明,每吸一支烟会使生命缩短10分钟。...
来自家长的感谢信精选范例来自家长的感谢信精选范例 (一) 我的儿子kyle是剖腹产出生的。五岁前男生普遍拥有的一切特质他都有聪明活泼、顽皮好动、喜欢搞怪等等。除了学滑冰时经常故意摔倒、幼儿园喜...
英文道歉信5篇2019英文道歉信5篇 (一) terribly sorry to tell you that I he lost the valuable book you were so kind to lend me last week. I read it everyday and intended to fin...
有限责任公司章程范例有限责任公司章程范例-1 此范例根据《公司法》的一般规定及公司的一般情况设计,仅供由法人出资为股东设立有限责任公司登记注册时参考,起草章程时请根据公司自身情况并根据《公...